Stevie G Discos & Karaoke - Entertainment for any occasion

Queens Karaoke Dates
The Old liberal house, Amington
powered by

My Blog

Queens Karaoke Dates

Hi All

Please see below all the dates for this year for the Queens Karaoke.

2012

February 25th
April 25th
June 8th
August 25th
October 5th

Hope to see you all there, any questions or comments welcome.

DJ Stevie G

35 Comments to Queens Karaoke Dates:

Comments RSS
DJ Stevie G on 21 September 2011 13:04
Hi All New date added for the queens, 14th October, hope to see you all there

self defence weapons on 21 September 2012 07:41
Thank you very much for you can share your post,the article content written very well, writes fluent,extremely is worth my study.

i667 phone on 24 September 2012 02:25
It was Japan before that, Remember reagan went to Japan after he left office, he received a few millon in speaking fees. A kind of thanke Ronnie for letting win the trade war.tsw gold

spy clock camera on 27 September 2012 02:01
Your blog is beautiful thank you very much for your share.You can also to look at my home page maybe have what you like.

Laptop bag on 07 October 2012 09:08

zte V970 on 08 November 2012 08:01
I genuinely enjoy looking through on this internet site , it has got excellent blog posts.

lenovo g565 blu-ray combo drive on 11 December 2012 03:35

burberry mini ipad case on 25 December 2012 06:54
The new Zune browser is surprisingly good, but not as good as the iPod's. It works well, but isn't as fast as Safari, and has a clunkier interface. If you occasionally plan on using the web browser that's not an issue, but if you're planning to browse the web alot from your PMP then the iPod's larger screen and better browser may be important.[Reply]

cheap smartphones on 18 April 2013 02:49
KooBay offers a large selection of consumer electronics ranging from unlocked cell phones, unlocked smartphones, cheap smartphones, android tablets, patio ...

purchase stun gun on 26 December 2012 03:21
The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos,

haipai N7102 on 17 January 2013 08:04
A big post, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. plus he in fact purchased me dinner because I discovered it for him.. .. So allow me rephrase that: Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thank you for spending the time to talk about this, I sense strongly concerning it in addition to enjoy reading further on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your site with more info? It is extraordinarily helpful for me. Two thumb up for this share!

G520 Quad core phone on 04 March 2013 09:29
I leave a response whenever I appreciate a post on a site or I have something to contribute to the conversation. It is triggered by the passion displayed in the article I browsed.

homepage on 17 March 2013 05:38
Thank you very much for your share.You can also to look at my home page maybe have what you like.

nissan 4 on 19 April 2013 02:11
An incredible article dude! I have a problem with my office room glasses. I think it is the time to change the glasses. I hope you will help me to do this. AUTO

cheap pandora bracelets on 21 May 2013 12:31

To express pandora jewelry sale , Jewelry is its major backbone . In over the years , new numerous of Jewelry inject the market. that detonate Jewelry 's unsalted mode . Pandora Rings model novel gilded age 's right atmosphere

tequilastravel on 22 May 2013 23:42
magnificent publish, very informative. I ponder why the other experts of this sector don't notice this. You should continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers' base already!

X-431 Diagun on 17 June 2013 05:23
The worry of paperwork is reduced and all your documents are well secure.DEMI

obd4u on 03 July 2013 06:48
Look up OBD2 CODES Use this page to quickly define your retrieved Generic (P0) and Manufacturer specific (P1) DTCs.

VAS 5054A on 04 July 2013 03:45
PIASINI Master v4.1 is full kit of PIASINI and master version.it include all function in list of the following it can read all dump of chip by bin file.and you can write or edit this dump by yourself.feng

gold costume jewelry on 15 August 2013 22:30
Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects? Thank you so much!

www.fachowepisanie.pl on 08 November 2013 06:20
It's in your hall presume layers and additionally boot styles, but it was basically right now there the past point in time offering a When to locate delete word interior design motif need to check to start with for the Internet

gry losowe online on 09 November 2013 00:22
This essential because of the muscle size shoes backup will be complicated and if one increases the very high quality answer, nonetheless never decide on a solution all by yourself

deweloperzy on 09 November 2013 06:37
consider just about every single choice plus give some thought to whether the independently vary -selling fresh paint. Often, you possibly can expect

http://homeessence.pl/koldry-i-poduszki-cat-70.aspx on 09 November 2013 20:59
And that is in some cases doable. It's looking at the out there options and boxes in ornament and really undersized items

piło łuparka on 30 May 2014 09:20
Lighting Decor associated with significant selection between others Otherwise, create a awesome your kitchen and also complicated.

preakness Wettquoten on 13 August 2014 20:20
Ein zusaetzlicher Rand , um Wetten mit Las Vegas-Sportwetten ist die ist definitiv die inside info das ist vorgestellt , die helfen koennen , die helfen Ihnen, die besten die guenstigste Wetten. Ganz einfach , different Voelker ganzen the globe kann bekennen Buchmachern zu rechts begnuegen Leichtathletik , und genau, wie sie sie regieren demonstriert ihre Faehigkeit, ertragen waehrend im aggressive, selbstregulierten Markt .

Sport Quoten fuer heute on 13 August 2014 22:15
Sollten Sie Muessen Sie Wette nach Residenz Mitarbeiter ?Aber merken den Zweck waere verbessern Sie Ihre Wahrscheinlichkeit erfolgreich .

strona internetowa on 30 August 2014 02:44
Window decorating is a pull for your window treatments, shutters, colours and also blinds independently change -selling coloration. If you don't, you could expect

www on 27 October 2014 19:59
It will be adaptable into the demands regarding food stuff individuals, with terms and conditions for functionality A great practitioner has learned everything that they are executing and don't do not succeed us

replique montre on 25 May 2016 05:49
Please see below all the dates for this year for the Queens Karaoke.

Russian mp3 songs on 31 January 2017 06:53
Thanks a lot for this contribution! It's been very useful for me.

Big Data Services in Indore on 29 July 2017 10:40
Thanks for the nice post.

Kavin Bron on 31 May 2018 08:46
It proved to be Very helpful. Thank for sharing with us!

Andrew on 07 July 2018 06:03
Great to read article about makeup brows which i like reading. I must say this the best article i have read. Thanks for sharing this post. lip gloss box

Jaime on 07 September 2018 10:30
Amazing and interesting blog for the everyone new visitor in the blog. Some people visited to here in the blog review is very good. Thanks for sharing in the information. rubber playground tiles home depot